Since the beginning of his political career, Alfred has been characterized by his commitment to serve his community by creating non-profit organizations such as the Family Builders Foundation, the United Colombian-American Foundation, the United Latin American Foundation and the M.Y.P.A.N. ministry, to promote values, strengthen education and support the bond with the community. He has been a member of boards of prestigious local and international organizations such as World Trade Center, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Lions Club and the Small Business and Economic Development Advisory Board of Miami-Dade County organizations.
It's time for a new leadership. I will work diligently to provide a better quality of life to my community. I will always listen to your ideas and needs
• Create local, state and federal incentives to attract around 500 national and international companies, film industry, theme parks and Formula 1.
• Modernize our Airport, Sea Port and Free Zones
Support small business and entrepreneurship:
• Make strategic alliances with local companies to promote a monthly job fair.
• Work with the SBA and other public and private agencies to provide grants, loans and financial incentives to our small businesses.
• Support the creation of a business incubator where entrepreneurs can find all the resources, tools, logistics and resources they need to succeed with their businesses.
• Create monthly forums where small business owners and entrepreneurs can meet and interact with different chambers of commerce, business leaders, business mentors, competent speakers and recognize banking institutions
• Create and support "neighborhood watch programs".
• Create a Miami Dade special police "meet your neighborhood police officer".
• Create and promote a "confidential direct line" so that the neighbor of my district can call for any type of problem or concern.
• Metal detectors at all entrances to schools or educational institutions.
• Legal and illegal weapons return fund (no questions asked and a $ 500 check).
• Free access to counseling for young people in order to prevent acts of violence and provide emotional support to them.
• Mass transportation through the expansion of the Metro Mover.
• Modernize our Airport, Sea Port and Free Zones.
• Develop an affordable rental program (Mix Use PPP Affordable Housing)
• Create a beautification, art and culture committee to explore and develop ideas to improve the areas in our community through the implementation of arts and culture.
• Create an Art and Culture Center available for children, adolescents and adults.
• Develop identity and brand programs for our neighborhoods.
• Develop incentives to improve the feeling and appearance of the main streets and neighborhoods of our district.
• Create and develop an art program that contains plastic art in each public space.
• Protect the zoning to remain in agriculture and avoid large developments that endanger small and medium enterprises.
• Beautification project
We are excited to begin a new chapter in district 10.
There are only a few days left for election, IT'S TIME FOR A NEW LEADERSHIP!
Get in touch
We are open to any comments or opinions from our citizens
Feel free to reach us - New volunteers are welcome!